This is the incident report that the Ferguson police just produce. Now if you don’t know, this morning they FINALLY named the killer of Michael Brown as Darren Wilson. Along with naming Darren as the killer, the Ferguson police are now trying to link Michael Brown with a robbery that happened supposedly MOMENTS before.
Michael was killed at 12:01 and this robbery was at 11:54.
There are so many questions.
- We’ve seen the surveillance photos they’ve produced that shows someone who looks like Michael being aggressive with a store owner over an apparent box of swishers. (If you don’t know, Swishers are cigar papers you can pick up for like…2 for .50.
- They are saying that Officer Darren Wilson was responding to that robbery.
- They are calling it an STRONG ARMED ROBBERY
- A strong armed robbery is using, involving, or threatening the use of physical force or violence to gain an objective:
- Okay, got that bullshit out of the way
- The dispatch tapes that were released mention NOTHING ABOUT A ROBBERY.
- NOT ONE WORD
- THE ONLY THING MENTIONED WAS A SHOOTING AND REQUEST FOR CROWD CONTROL.
- THAT’S IT
- So how did Officer Wilson FIND OUT about the robbery?
- They’ve now listed Dorian Johnson (THE ONLY OTHER EYEWITNESS WHO WAS THERE) as the second accomplice to the robbery.
- The same Dorian Johnson who has been trying (in vain) to talk with the Ferguson Police Department about Michael’s Death since LAST SATURDAY.
- So this man who is this SECOND SUSPECT IN A ROBBERY CASE IS PLEADING WITH YOU AND IS ALL OVER NATIONAL NEWS AND YOU ARE REFUSING TO SEE HIM. BUT HE’S A SUSPECT IN A ROBBERY. OKAY
- When Officer Wilson sees both Michael and Dorian his initial reaction was "GET THE FUCK ON THE SIDEWALK."
- Not any kind of reaction dealing with them being robbery suspects.
- From some of the pictures (I’m not going to post them due to the family’s wishes) if you compare the footage from the store and the footage from Michael’s death, he’s swapped from Nike sandals to Sneakers. This red hat cannot be found (this is speculation).
- If the reason Office Wilson approached them was because they were suspects in an robbery WHY DIDN’T HE CALL IT IN? WHY DIDN’T HE FOLLOW PROCEDURE? WHY WOULD HE ROLL UP ON ROBBERY SUSPECTS IN HIS VEHICLE? WHY DID IT TAKE 6 DAYS FOR THIS TO BE ANNOUNCED?
I implore you. IMPLORE YOU to take a look into the presented facts of the case. This is just an incident report, we do not have access to the investigative report. There has been no reports presented of Michael’s autopsy and this report is contradictory of the second eye witnesses report.
None of this makes sense.
They are putting Michael on trial to dehumanize him, villify him, to make him less human to justify his murder.
And at the end of the day, LET’S JUST SAY MICHAEL DID DO THIS…is petty theft (it was like 5 swisher sweets they say. That’s a two dollars and fifty sense) IS HIS MURDER, HIS EXECUTION, THIS UNARMED SURRENDING TEENAGE BOY, justified by this?
This is murder. Don’t let them put Michael on trial for HIS DEATH.
Women experience street harassment on a regular basis, but it takes many forms — some subtle and some less so. We’ve already seen Cuff jewelry include a discreet smart rape alarm that can be activated in the case of an actual street attack, but now Guardian Angel is a necklace or bracelet that can trigger a fake call to wearers’ cell phones to give them an excuse to remove themselves from an uncomfortable situation. READ MORE…
Or they could just say you creep me the fuck out and then leave?..
Not everyone can say “leave me alone you freak”. I’m sure women were attacked for saying that.
I’ve been threatened with violence for just ignoring a group of dudes everyday. “You keep ignoring me and see what happens to you, bitch”. I had to start taking the long way home, until I was stalk from 141st Harlem all the way to Utica Ave Brooklyn. There’s no safe space.
Women are murdered and attacked for rejecting men every single day, so no, they can’t just say “you creep me the fuck out” and leave.
You reallu can’t say shit like I just pretend like I ain’t hear them
We don’t get such rights
I need one. I don’t want one, I *need* it.
I took this picture of myself at the end of a day I spent in bed, scared and crying, feeling alone and hopeless and completely desperate.
This is the face of my mental illness. This is the face of my sadness when it is at its most inexplicable and its most pronounced.
I am not ashamed of it.
Please RE-TUMBL and co-sign (my permission is granted to put this on blogs, forums etc
(I’m sick in bed, so Zak wrote the following):
This is a notice that any and all individuals that endorsed, contributed to-, or passed on (via tweet, Google+, blog, Tumblr etc) Tom Hatfield’s Fail Forward…
I’m pulling together a list of papers cited in the online EDNF 2014 presentations. First up: Dr. Claire Francomano’s literature overview, video here.
Links are under the cut, but I only have full access to a few of them. If you’re on a campus, you probably have access to more - if you can send me anything I don’t have, I’d appreciate it! I’ll keep the list updated, but for the articles behind a paywall, try 1) your local library or 2) your doctors/hospital/hospital wi-fi (hey, you may get lucky).
I’m also happy to put my biochem studies to good use if anyone has questions.